Building a ‘GREAT’ Online Reputation for your Business is a very mild and easy task. But ruining that online reputation of your Business requires trials, effort, expert techniques and reliable strategy.
What? You don’t believe it?
Here are the 7 ways which can benefit you in ruining the Online reputation of your Business.
- Don’t do Local Business Listing- Multiple Local Business listing platforms like Google My Business, Facebook Locations, Just dial etc. provides free local listing for your business which can help you in gaining 7x more leads than others and can improve your Online SEO. So, simply don’t do it.
- Ignore reviews of customers- Customers leave reviews to your business for their experience with your business. Reviews simply act as communication between your business and customers. Also, serves like a paid marketing. You must have to ignore reviews if you require to ruin Online reputation.
- Never respond on Customer Reviews- Constant responding to customer reviews can supply a message to potential customers that you care about your customers’ experience and is very helpful in building a positive customer relationship aspects. Not responding will do vice-versa.
- Never launch review request campaigns- Launching review request campaigns can help businesses in gaining more reviews and customer insights. Also, it assists in raising Online reputation and improves customer relationship structure. So, don’t think about it.
- Make sure you have lots of outdated reviews- Outdated reviews can help in weakening the bond of trust between potential customers and your business. Bingo! Go for it and nevermore try to get new reviews because it’s crucial to ruin the online reputation.
- Incorrect Information in Local Listing- Correct and updated information can help your business in the local ranking. Google says that Businesses with complete Google My Business information performs better than others. Now, you can see what I meant with incorrect information. Pro Tip- Change the Business Category in Google My Business.
- Always aware of Online Reputation platforms-– Platforms like Famepilot provides versatile features to manage and generate authentic reviews for many channels. Such platforms can help businesses in ranking on Local Search and increases Customer Experience. It acts as an Online reputation shield for your Business.