Here are answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Security in Famepilot.
No. We use the data you provide us about your customers only to provide your services and for no other purpose.
We securely encrypt your passwords. Passwords are one-way encrypted using the bcrypt algorithm, with a random salt for each password. This means that only the original creator of the password knows its value. This type of encryption is extraordinarily difficult to break. When passwords must be retrieved, public/private key encryption is used, with a key length of 4096 or greater. Access and retention of passwords are strongly controlled and logged.
Famepilot does not store credit card numbers and security information. If you provide a credit card number to purchase a service, it is turned into a secure token by our credit card processing company. We only store the secure token on our systems.
We DO NOT collect or store personal financial data, Social Security Numbers, National Insurance numbers, or government-issued ID numbers of any kind.
- Do not share your Famepilot credentials with anyone.
- Make sure that your password holds both numbers and capital letters, and is at least 8 characters in length.
- Update your password regularly.
The AWS cloud infrastructure represents that it has been designed and is managed in order with regulations, criteria, and best systems.
- Employees go through a background inspection and a reference check before they are appointed.
- Employees and contractors all sign a confidentiality contract.